My twitter!

Twitter: @Aylashorrorblog or @ilikecake4723

Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal

Hello. I'm so sorry that I kind of... skipped out on Old Movie week, but I will finish the reviews another day. I have recently seen two movies in the same series, The Hannibal Lecter series. I have never read the books, and I have never seen the first movie, but first, I will talk about The Silence of the Lambs. I was IN LOVE with this movie. The ending is a major cliffhanger, one that will make you want to see Hannibal. If you have never heard of it, it starts out with a woman in training for being a crime investigator, and she then sees her boss for a new case, the Buffalo Bill case. She then must ask Lecter questions to get info on Buffalo Bill.

Hannibal was a really good movie, but the ending was, well, in a better word, cannibalism. It has the same storyline, (leaving out Buffalo Bill) and at the end of The Silence of the Lambs, Lecter gets out free. In Hannibal, Clarise Starling (the woman who was in training) tries to get the killer, to put him in jail.

Well, thats abut all I have to say, so.... Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment